At Simply Safer our trainer is experienced in Environmental Health and a qualified teacher, with the knowledge and understanding of how a business works. Therefore, we are able to offer training tailored to suit your specific business needs.
To register your interest in attending one of our open course please contact us and we will notify you of our next course.
Regular open courses include:
- Level 2 Food Safety
- Level 3 Supervising Food safety
- Level 3 HACCP
SALSA Dip Class
Are you a food manufacturer that would like to gain SALSA accreditation ? Then Simply Safer can help.
- Monthly half-day training.
- Work in a group with other small food manufacturers and move through the SALSA standards.
- Get professional help from a Food Safety Expert.
- All necessary templates and advice to move you forward.
Simply Safer is a registered training centre the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) and Highfield ABC. We offer the following as open or in-house courses across locations on the South Coast.
Our trainers regularly check the validity of our courses and check for any legislative changes so our course remain up-to-date.
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Manufacturing
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Retail
- Level 3 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- Level 3 Award in Food Safety in Manufacturing
- Level 3 Award in Food Safety in Retail
Health & Safety
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety within the Workplace
- Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 1 Award in the Principles of Health and Safety within the Workplace
HACCP – Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points
- Level 2 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing
- Level 3 Award in HACCP for Catering (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing
- Level 4 Award in HACCP for Management (CODEX Principles)
- Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling
- Level 3 Award in Food Allergen Management in Catering
Why train with us:
- Knowledgeable, experienced and qualified trainers
- Engaging and relevant courses
- Environmental Health Officers with training qualifications
- Outstanding learner support
- CIEH and Highfield Approved/registered centres
- Courses delivered at your premises at a time to suit you.
Please call or email to discuss your needs and find the simplest solution.